We create marketing visibility for companies who wish to grow and teach classes to businesses who want to do it themselves!
- We are helping organizations to create robust and integrated marketing programs with our proven experiences. Why? Because we want all businesses to grow and prosper.
About the founder: Christine Morse
Christine has over 20 years of experience in marketing, team leadership, client relations and sales with companies such as Herman Miller, Amway International, Spectrum Health, Avid Marketing, and Disability Advocates of Kent County.
She has always had a flair for entrepreneurship so when she found an opportunity to start her own company; she was excited to combine all of her past experiences, successes, knowledge and passions together under one roof to help businesses grow and prosper. While working at Disability Advocates she was able to prove that Integrated Marketing is an effective way for businesses and non-profits to increase sales and visibility. Here she was able to double and often triple the number of connections for the organization by using all low or no cost marketing tools and tactics. Her scoreboard is below and will demonstrate the power of marketing.
She formed Avid Marketing Alliance which is focused on training organizations to understand how the strength of integrated marketing can create successful marketing programs which lead to increased funding. Her goal is to improve the lives of future generations through teaching organizations her knowledge and sharing her passions.
Christine excels at providing strategic counsel in marketing, helping organizations to tell their impact story, and provides educated opinions on which tactics will work best to grow their organization. Then, if needed, she is able to execute the strategy herself or pull together a team of professionals that can execute with excellence while staying focused on the ROI. This allows her to utilize her personable traits, passion for “making a difference” and strong project management skills which have been complimented and rewarded numerous times over her career.
Christine donates her time and energy towards many local non-profit organizations which contribute to the sustainability of this community. Some of these organizations are AWE (Alliance for Women Entrepreneur), Guiding Light Mission, Women and Girls Lead (WGVU), USGBC (US Green Building Counsel), WMSBF (W MI Sustainable Business Forum) and several others.
Services Offered Through Avid Marketing Include:
Marketing Training & Strategy – Branding - On-Line Marketing - Websites - Search Engine Optimization – Content & Messaging - Blogs - eNewsletters - Social Media Strategy, Training, and Management – Tradeshows - Public & Media Relations – Sponsorships – Sales Funnels - Cause & Event Marketing – Advertising – TV/Radio Commercials – Video - Promotions
Christine’s Key Personal Strengths Include:
- Transparency and passion towards her clients’ and teams’ growth.
- The ability to communicate with all levels of management and throughout the company, helping everyone to feel comfortable and appreciated.
- Ability to lead teams of people on a project.
- Blodgett Hospital, Concern Employee Assistance Program – New Employee Orientations, 1991
- Herman Miller, Inc. – Project Manager Team Spokesperson for numerous highly visible projects, 2007-2009
- West Michigan Sustainable Business Forum – Marketing Communications Lead, Project Reports, 2010
- West Michigan Film and Video Alliance, Product Placement – How to make money for your film, 2011
- WGVU, Shelley Irwin Morning Show – Women in Leadership Roles + Women and Girls Lead, 2012
- West Michigan Minority Contractors Assoc, Marketing – Creating Visibility for Your Company, 2012
- Marketing Overview 101 – From Basics to Your Custom Plan in One Easy Day, 2012
- How to Turn Social Media Into Sales, 2013
- America’s One Title, Showcase Speaker on Social Media, 2013
- AMA – Business Roundtable Speaker on Non-Profits and Giving Back To Our Community, 2013
- Marketing Strategy that Works, 2014
- Creating an Effective Website and Sales Funnel, 2014
- Disability Decorum, How to Interact with People with Various Disabilities, 2015 – 2017
- West Michigan Breakfast with Professionals, Telling Your Story for Sales, December, 2018
- America's One Title, Lunch & Learn, Telling Your Story for Sales, March, 2018
- MMLA, Mortgage and Realty Organization, How to Capture Attention for Sales, June, 2018
- Trainings for Veterans on LinkedIn, Civilian Workforce Tips, Word, Excel, Office email & calendar, June, July, August 2018
- Numerous workshops which teach people how to do their own marketing.
Success Story for recent client is below:
|Enhanced Branding and Pinpointed Content for 12 Programs
Created Brand New Marketing Department including Team Members, New Processes, and Training
|New Website, Fully Organically Optimized, Interactive, Accessible & Beautiful||125 hits/week||1800+ hits/week|
|1716 Fans||2123 Fans|
|19,200 followers||21,800 followers|
|Contact Database receiving regular communications which inform and encourage participation||1,226 contacts||3,125 contact|
|Enhanced Community Engagements with heightened branding and process||3-5 / year||15 / year|
|Media Hits and Relationships, PSA’s, Non Profit Segments, Video Streams||6 / year||55 / year|
|Phone calls into the organization||30 / day||60 / day|
|Overview Brochures distributed within the community||300||12,000 +|
|Table Events / Tradeshows||12 – 14/year||16+|
|Educations Trainings / Presentations / Overview of Services||4 / year||13-15 / year|
|Press Releases & Media Experiences (Obtained Monthly Radio Talk Show)||3 / year||21 / year|
|Videos & Impact Stories||4||21|